Re: [pyrnet] Intro

Welcome Sue & Sirius.
    I started a message and it just disappeared....so you may get two of
these.  We have had great results feeding older dogs "senior" lower fat
foods.  Like people, some of them just don't metabolize fats as well as
they did when they were younger. As far as arthritic changes, there are
several  list members who have had good luck with glucosamine etc.
(Barb?  Stephanie?).  It does sound like Sirius is having old-age
problems.  The only dog we ever had that had problems with incontinence
seemed to have suffered a stroke.  Did you know that there is a National
Capital Great Pyrenees Club?  There may be Club members in your area who
can recommend a good Vet who is familiar with Pyrs.  E-mail me privately
for more info on this.
Charlotte Perry (in Fauqier Cty VA...the real horse country)