Re: [pyrnet] Rocks

Yep, that would be the one, left big toe ( well a little bigger right now....)
Lots of pretty colors tho  green, blue, purple...... Of course the upside is that
great designer shoe you get to wear......Kinda easy on the wash too, a pair of socks
go twice as far right now.........

Might be a good time to rethink that whole I chase you, you chase me game.....
(or at least make sure it is only played while wearing shoes at least)  :)