Re: [pyrnet] Rocks,( well its actually a tooth story)

Hi Phil,
Your post reminded me of an incident I had with Mandy
a couple of years ago that required an emergency visit
to the dentist. I don't blame Mandy, its really my
fault for attempting to do anything in the morning
before I've had my coffee. Anyway, we were coming in
from the morning walk, going up a flight of stairs and
she stopped on the stairs. I leaned over her and she
suddenly jumped up to the next stair and also collided
with my right front tooth. Mandy was fine, didn't even
blink an eye, but my tooth did not fare so well .It
was now quite crooked. Luck would have it that I had a
job interview scheduled for that morning. I cancelled
it (speaking as best I could through a terrible lisp)
and fortunately my dentist was in. He was able to
somehow pull the tooth back into place, but said there
was a good chance that the root was damaged. Needless
to say, I was back in his office three weeks later for
a root canal. I guess the moral of the story is, no
matter how slow and pokey the pyrs are much of the
time, sometimes they move much faster then you'd
expect.
Kelly(who will never put her head over Mandy's again)
& Mandy (pyr with a very hard head)

--- "Philip C. Rogers, Jr." <pcrogers@attbi.com>