Re: [pyrnet] Rocks,( well its actually a tooth story)

Ouch, that had to smart. With the way I feel about dentists,
I know what you mean tho, right after I got her (3mths old)
we butted heads while playing...I learned real quick she had
the harder head, no matter what those who know me have said
in the past....:) After all the pretty stars had disappeared
she still had that "let's play!" look......

I think I will stick with the broke toe.....Normally Luka gives a signal
that the game has changed, but that day she just whipped around.

It was fall on her, or try to miss. I missed her, got my toe :)