Re: [pyrnet] How cold is too cold

20 degrees should not be a problem at all. Especially with
shelter. There are many, many Pyrs who are working LGD who are
out in all sorts of weather, and weather much colder than this.
As long as the dog is comfortable, I'd not be concerned. Mine
love the cold as well, and would prefer to lay out in it. Bo
would be allowed to do so (he's not a bark-o-matic like Chelsea
<G>) but it has adverse effects on his arthritis. :-(

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com