[pyrnet] Valentino is making himself right to home

Hi there everyone. Well, today was a banner day for us. Our new addition had
two firsts today. He has been very shy and unsure of himself. But today he
actually crawled into bed with us. And draped all 95 pounds of himself over
daddies chest. So he could be liberally petted and cooed to. He has also
been very reluctant to car ride, or in our case, van ride. I think it is
because he was afraid we would take him somewhere and leave him. But today
he actually asked to go with us. And since it was a very cool day. We told
him he could come with us. And instead of having to be boosted into the van.
He jumped right in like a champ. When we were moving he laid in the back
seat. And was a very good boy! And when we got back to the van. He was
sitting in the passenger front seat watching for us. Needless to say. We are
completely charmed by this little fellow. And feel very lucky to have him.
Just wanted to brag a bit on my baby.
Marie, angel Beau and Valentino