[pyrnet] Pet Sharring

Hi ~~
Just a "small" victory  on Friday when An"D" allowed Me to accompany Him to Park Place~~
The Activities Director  at Park Place,Linda, has always been a "little"  skittish  around An"D", and now I know why~~
I arrived early, to visit with 2 of the Residents there, I went to 1 of their rooms to visit until time for Me to have My "regular visitation" with the rest of the residents~~Time passed, got away from Me, Linda came looking for Me~~(she knew where I would most likely be) She found Me, told Me that It was time for My" regular visitation" with the other residents~~
I started out the door with An"D",    stopped ,    dropped His leash,  turned around to kiss My friend good-bye~~An"D" continued walking out the door , toward Linda~~
Linda reached down and picked up His leash, started walking down the hall, toward the meeting room~~An"D" looked back at Me once----just once ! (talk about a "blow to My ego !)   Sooooo, here I am ~~~dogless !!   I just follow along behind, while Linda "shows off" my dog to everyone~~~ ,(in every hallway, I might add~~She took the "long way around" !)
It wasn't until later, when I was talking to Her, that She told Me that She had been bitten and mauled by a Rottweiler when She was younger, and has a very hard time ever since trusting a dog !
Interesting, HUH ? An"D",    (good ole' ,slow poke,nose in the air ) ,    has won over someone else !!  <BG>

"one small step "
Pamc