Re: [pyrnet] Pet Sharring

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>It wasn't until later, when I was talking to Her, that She told Me that
>She
>had been bitten and mauled by a Rottweiler when She was younger, and has
>very hard time ever since trusting a dog !
One of my favorite memories is of the day when the activities director at
the nursing home we visited with Paddington and Shelley asked to have her
picture taken holding both of their leashes. She'd been terrified of dogs,
and had overcome her fear in the interest of the residents. But she came
to really love and trust the big white beauties for their gentleness and
for the way they interacted with everyone.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori