[pyrnet] pyr fur smells and allergies

Hello Pyr folks,

Need some advice. Sugar, whom we've had a few weeks now, seems to have a mild doggie smell to her hair and it's making my husband's nose go crazy. He' s not normally allergic to dogs, as we've had one/two for years. Question: do we bounce her into the tub for a bath (ha!) or brush rigorously, or what? Any experience with this kind of problem? She doesn't roll in mud or otherwise get dirty, just your typical romping around and lying around. Her food is Diamond Adult Maintenance (think I got that right).

By the way, to Marie, I looked at the Pyrangel website today, and your new Pyr, Valentino, is indeed beautiful. My heart went out to all of those dogs. Great match, and I'm so happy for you.

Thanks, everyone,
Suzanne