[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020105-2

In a message dated 1/6/2002 12:08:43 AM Eastern Standard Time, pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

AWESOME An"D"      I know how the lady felt. I still have the scars I got
from a stray dog when I was 6. Mom wasn't exactly sure who they were from
(our Irish setter )Brandy, or the stray. But Mom said the stray was too
close for Brandy's liking and B got between me and him. I don't really
remember what happened but Brandy got 15 stitches I got 7 and a horrififc
fear of dogs for quite a while.  Pyrs seem to emit a "presence" of sorts
solid , trusting and s l o w w w . They don't seem to want to "push it".
Kudos An "D" and bragging rights to you Pam!!       Michele Donald
    (good ole' ,slow poke,nose in the air ) ,    has won over someone else !!  <BG>   "one small step >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Thank You, Donald
For the "kudos" to An"D"~~~(altho I'm I'm not passing them on to An"D")  The dog is immpossible to live with after one of His visitations~~He really thinks that He is "hot stuff"~~<BG>
I think that You may have "hit the Nail on the head"
when I first started in Pet Therapy, I was always seeing Goldens, ect...~~jumping up and down, "oh i'm so happy to be here", lick, lick, lick~~Waggy tails, ect...
I spent 1/2 of My time explaining to people that this was Not the "PYR Way"  !!
An"D" just walks up to them,(very slight waggy tail), puts his head in their laps, and waits to be petted~~if they don't respond, He walks off and comes back to them later ! No He doesn't "push it", and so many of the people translate this as:

" He doesn't care, or,He doesn't like Me "<<<<<<BG>
Pamc
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM