Re: [pyrnet] Looking for a No-Bark collar to buy

In a message dated 01/05/2002 11:14:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, vze24gqy@verizon.net writes:

I have been reading the discussions here about the no-bark collars and
I'd like to try one for my 10 month old pyr.  However, I have no idea
which collars are best.  I am reluctant to spend big bucks on a system
which may or may not be effective.  Is there anyone with a used system
they'd like to sell?  John

              Try this link PetExpo   I have 2 of their Inotech 7 setting shock collars that have worked very well, and they only run $45. For them to work you do either have to shave a small spot under the dogs neck, or take the time to really part the hair out of the way when you put the collar on. I've found that you don't have to use them long term to change barking habits, but I keep my pyrs indoors at night. I also tried the sonic collar, but it had no effect.   Charlie