Re: [pyrnet] Shameless plug

Well, like I said I might be just a bit prejudiced as far as her looks and temperament
go.

As for the carpet, that was just plain laziness, as I hated (notice past tense) to vacuum.
Of course, the red clay dirt stands out a little too much when she runs for her life away
from the dreaded towel of toe death....... :) She really likes the feel of mud packed toes....
Also get a little bit of dirt stain on the couch, that she never gets on.......uh huh at least
while I'm around anyway.....strange how those cushions get all messed up tho.... :)