[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020107

In a message dated 1/8/2002 12:12:17 AM Eastern Standard Time, pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

- Lashes and color. If a Pyr is all white should it have
all white eyelashes? Should it have black nails? If a Pyr is colored should
it have black lashes, or mixed, lashes or white lashes? What are the judges
looking for according to standard?

Thanks for any input,

Hi Mer,
Some of mine down here have black nails, some have white nails, some have a mixture of both~~same with the eyelashes~ since Mine aren't "show", I really can't  Help with Your question~~Like Joe, I know that pigmentation is prized in these dogs, and mine also have "freckles" on their skin and underbellies,plus some black in thier undercoats, and the roof of their mouths~~~
Pamc
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM