Re: [pyrnet] Standard Q:

I love the cute little spotted bellies.  My Samoyed had one but grew lots of
fur over it as she got older.  Emmie seems to be growing some fur on the
upper part of her tummy but the lower part is still  bare skinned and
spotted.  Do they grow a coat on their entire tummies as they get older?  I
wonder why the spots too?  Em has a little spot on the top of her muzzle
that's cute.

Julie
"Be strong, speak true"
 Melissa Etheridge