RE: [pyrnet] Virus with Pyr topic (Warning)

> I am not so sure that whoever sent it (virus in attachment) didn't know
> about the virus...In a reply "I" got form the 250 puppies thing, I was
> specifically requested to view attachment. " Su... take a look to the
> attachment" Is exactly what it said.
> Michele

I was the original poster of the 250 puppies thing, I had someone reply to
me off list and it said the same thing!

>> "take a look to the
> attachment" Is exactly what it said.

My Norton's caught it as it was downloading, said it was the Bad trans, and
I had it delete it.
I don't think the person who replied to me knew that they had a virus, as
after I let them know to check their computer, they were very shocked and
apologetic.
Sariena