Re: [pyrnet] Virus with Pyr topic (Warning)

In a message dated 01/06/2002 3:52:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, s.foley@sympatico.ca writes:

Hi I think that the poster of this message does not know they have a virus
attached to their email, as I've seen this exact topic on another list, God
for the life of me I can't remember which one :( It that "sometimers"
disease of mine, but it was on going thread.
If you know who sent it, maybe you should email them and let them know to
check their computer.

You may be correct in it being unintentional. In case my software is wrong, I don't think it would be appropriate to give the address it was sent from, but when I tried a reply, the address came back undeliverable. As far as the topic, I'm not sure if it was on Pyrnet-l, or the Pyr-L list since I get both of them. The e-mail was also not sent through the list, but straight to me as a reply to the pyr topic. Normally I would never open this, but I recognized the topic, and thought it was safe.  I may have been the only one to receive this.      Charlie