Re: [pyrnet] I just received this RE: Virus

In a message dated 1/8/02 7:43:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

Sariena if your Nortons says the computer is clean then am sure it will be
fine.  You can still download the Badtrans tool anyway and run the little
program. Only takes secs to download and save to desktop then secs to say if
you have Badtrans or not.

I am not familiar with Norton's updating procedures, but I have to update about weekly on McAfee to stay current with all the stuff out there.  So if you just downloaded a version of Norton and have no updates since, I would suspect there are many updates that it would be good to have.

Joe