From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
[mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On
Behalf Of Philip C. Rogers, Jr.
Sent: 08 January, 2002 10.27
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] New games

Here's a new game Luka has started...

I usually sit in a chair near the end of the hearth.
Luka has started standing in the middle of the hearth
looking at the fireplace and slowly walking sideways
until she gets to the chair then, she starts walking
sideways toward the footrest, next sideways in front
of the chair (front feet still on the chair) until she
is at the right side. Now she sloooowwwwwly starts to
climb onto the chair. If I tell her off, she gets down,
and waits @ 5 mins then starts over.

If I let her continue, she gets far enough to give me a
quick
lick on the face and then jumps off the chair.....starts
over
in 5 mins again.

It doesn't matter how hard we have played in the afternoon,
or
night. Seems to be one of her new games.......

What games have everyone else's dogs come up with?????

Phil & Luka (super stealth)