Re: [pyrnet] New games

Hi,
Bess plays the same game. I guess that she figures that if she climbs up slowly enough, the person won't notice a VERY LARGE and HEAVY white furball attemping to climb a paw at a time onto their lap. Sure, it starts innocently enough, Bess comes over to see you (the funniest place is on the bed in the three inch space between Ronnie and the edge of the bed!) The next thing you know she sits on his hip. Then ever so slowly she hikes up about an inch. Ronnie will start saying "no Bess you won't fit" But like a pyr she has slective hearing. The whole process for Bess to fully lie down in the threee inch space takes about 10 minutes. I am noramlly laughing sooo hard that I'm crying, and Ronnie is trying to be stern but alas, Bess does win this "battle".