[pyrnet] BROKEN FINGER

Well, thought I'd let everyone know that I go in for surgery to have the
finger pinned on Monday. Pretty wacky, huh?  On top of that, yesterday I
was outside recovering  one of my shoes that he had dragged outside to
chew...I bent over to pick it up, and he saw me...ran over and practically
jumped on TOP of me, wanting to play. Knocked me over, of course.

This dog is going to kill me, yet!  Pleae tell me he'll settle down when
he's grown!