Re: [pyrnet] ice and off-leash

We walk our Pyr CiCi off-leash all the time in the woods.  We've had her
just under a year (we got her when she was 5).  We live in a small town,
but walk on wooded dirt roads.  She is really good about returning to me
when I call her.  She only ran into the woods once, and came back within
5 minutes.  It's no fun for her chasing something she can no longer
see.  We have a Black Lab that she follows around.

Denise, CiCi, and Sadie