Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 4:13 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020112

Thank you Marie  and ditto.

We live in a very wooded area, but one of the conditions of getting our Rescue Pyrs was the promise to build a fenced in area.  My dogs love their pen, they can see and bark at everything in the world around them.

I love the pen because I know the dogs are safe.  Zack went after and caught a truck walking on a leash.  There is no way I would let him off lead when not confined.

Try replacing the word dog(s) with the phrase "my three year old child" and then read your own statement.

Tea