From: Karyl Parks

Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 6:54 PM
Subject: [CanineRescue] OHIO Gr.Pyr. 8 months

However, there is a purebred Great Pyrenees in the Darke county Dog Pound
  Shelter Hours- Monday - Friday; 8am - 4:30pm, Saturday; 9am -
noon
  Physical Location
          6055 County Home Road Greenville  Ohio 45331  Phone # (937) 547
1645
He is a 7 month old male, Snowy was surrendered due to chasing livestock.
He has never chased small children, but they fear since he has high prey
drive,
he may be a risk to small children as well. He has TWO days. Mobilization
is imperative on this boy. He's up to date on vaccinations.
The adoption fee to spring him is $45. (I will spring him if someone pays
me back and transport can be arranged. I CAN'T keep him. I'm simply not
equipped to maintain a dog that big, for very long. I will help with
transport. His picture will be on the Darke County Humane Society page
very shortly. He is. however, at the DOG Pound, and contacts should be
addressed there (unless I am requested to pull him)
http://web2.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=622141&adTarget=468petsgenera
l&SessionID=3c447f32113eae39&display=&preview=1&row=0
I have a cancelled spay date opening tomorrow at nine am. If there is some
rapid commitment from SOMEONE tonight to cover his costs, I will be there
at shelter opening and get him in for neuter.
$45 spring fee + $79 neuter fee - $30 neuter certificate - $10 license (I
already have a kennel rescue license) SHOULD reserve him for you for $84
"IF" I get someone to commit to him TONIGHT
Karyl Parks
kparks@bright.net <- do NOT put this address on newsgroups where spam bots
can harvest it

Thank you for your interest.