Re: [pyrnet] Urgent! Only has 2 days/7 mth male Pyr

You know, the ignorance of people who get these dogs for
livestock guarding just amazes me! Of course he's chasing
livestock, he's a PUPPY! With probably little or no training on
how to behave, to boot! I'd like to find the original owner, and
smack them!!! I'll forward this to Ohio Rescue. (I'm still
shaking my head in disbelief)

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com