Re: [pyrnet] Fw: OHIO Gr.Pyr. 8 months in Shelter

You know Sariena, one day, a Pyr who really needs you, will just
walk in to your life. It happened like that for us, and we've
never been sorry. Our hearts were broken, and she healed them.
Best darn Pyr I've EVER had, to boot! Bar none! Even if she did
have to go too soon. B.B. taught me a great deal about life, and
how to accept others for who they are, and not what I wish they
might be. I'm STILL learning her lessons. And sometimes, in the
wee hours of the morning, when I'm still awake (very rare) I feel
her breath on my cheek, and her unconditional love surrounds me.
Jan has talked about the ghosts of past dogs milling about
(paraphrased as she says it so much better than I) But it does
happen. First I cry, then I smile. Someday, you'll be there at
that place too. Just leave your heart open. A Pyr will walk right
in.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com