RE: [pyrnet] Fw: OHIO Gr.Pyr. 8 months in Shelter

 So you see,
> we all work together quite well. <G> There are those in Canada
> who do the same.
>
> Barb Bowes
Very interesting, thanks Barb. I have just read many adoption questinares
that say they don't adopt out of their area (do to the distance it would be
for them to come and get the dog if I changed my mind) Like that would ever
happen with me, NOT, but I'm sure it does happen.

>So, when you're ready...

This is the big question....to save a life I would make myself ready, but my
heart....I don't know.
 I just miss him so much, there isn't a day that goes by I don't think of
him, and cry.
 I don't know if it would be fair to bring another pyr into my life yet, as
I fear that I would constantly be comparing him to Zeus. And not only with
his wonderful side, but I have to be honest, I'm terrified of loosing
another dog to health problems, not to mention possibly going through the
aggression issues. And although I would deal with what ever fate threw my
way and would not give up on a member of my family, I seriously want to
avoid it at all costs. I know, I know, wishful thinking.
Funny how I can look at any breed of dog, and I have none of the aching pain
that I get when I see even a picture of a Pyr.
When I'm ready.....
Sariena