Re: [pyrnet] Pens and ground cover

We used stone in our kennels to keep the dogs clean. (they were out in the kennels while I was at work) In the yard, we had grass. (sod actually, which we installed ourselves) To keep the dogs from digging up all our painstaking labor, we provided them with a sand box. 20' X 20' for 5 dogs. Took a bit of careful monitoring and consistency but they soon learned where they could, and could not dig. worked like a charm.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com