[pyrnet] Re: Abe and Newman

     Very nice pictures. I really liked the first one with the Saint. Where
they both 6 months in that one?   Charlie

LOL. No, Cooper is his "girlfriend" from next door, and he's about 2 1/2 years old. Granted, female Saints don't get as big as males, but the picture DOES show you just how big he is at 6 months! He's nine months now, and is much bigger than she is. Abby, in the other picture, is a three year old Golden Retriever, and Newman was eight months there. But I think Abby is a little on the small side for a Golden, and perhaps Cooper is a little on the small side of average, too. Or...maybe Newman's just a moose!