[pyrnet] Abe and Newman

I'm so sorry to hear about Abe. Poor, poor brave baby! Dogs are like
children, and I've seen over and over how much more bravely children and
dogs face grave and painful illness. But Abe, like my Madison, is safe now,
and happy and healthy. Nothing can ever hurt him again.

I'm glad everyone was able to access the pictures of Newman. He is, truly,
a sweet and innocent boy...albeit a HUGE one! I just adore his "innocent"
look...especially after he's just done something disastrous (like breaking
Mom's finger!). I'm tempted to just buy him a pony saddle and RIDE him
instead of trying to walk him. LOL.

My current problem with him is that I REALLY need to cut his nails, and I
can't do it with this dang finger. Hubby is a wuss. He's afraid he'll cut
too deep. I suppose I'll have to pay to have them clipped until the finger
heals. Grrr.