Re: [pyrnet] Barf diet?

BARF= Bones And Raw Food or Biologically Appropriate Raw Food. It
is a way of feeding dogs that includes raw bones and meat
(chicken necks/backs, turkey etc.) raw pulped veggies and certain
supplements to be sure the diet is "complete". Completeness of
the diet is achieved "over time." IOW, any one meal may not be
complete and balanced, but over a period of days, the dog is
receiving all necessary nutrients in a raw, natural form.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com