RE: [pyrnet] BARF diet

Time goes much to fast, Barb.  Today I was at the hair dressers watching a
mother and daughter, the daughter was about my age and her Mom was being
frustratingly crabby, as only 80+ year old Mom's can be.  You could see
daughter was an inch from losing it totally -- I have been there myself.
The sad thing is I would give my eye teeth to be there again today,  It was
7 years ago this week my Mom was diagnosed with lung cancer she lived until
July. That was almost seven years ago, but at moments like today it all
comes back so fast and so hard, that it could have this morning.

Sorry to be so morbid... I, as most of you know by now, seldom am.  Guess
Kenny's little poem hit home harder then I thought.

Tea

It's difficult watching my boy grow old. Why it was only
yesterday he was just 8 weeks, wasn't it? Where has the time
gone?