[pyrnet] BARF diet and Newman weight

Hello,

I just got back and checked my pyr net e-mails. You guys (and gals) have been
busy discussing BARF.  A good well rounded discussion was in Dog World,
November 2001.  It points out advantages and disadvantages of both BARF and
commercially prepared diets.

Subject 2 then, I see you have been talking about Newman's weight...how big
is the fella now (he is about 9 or 10 months now?...I know he is about 1-2
months older than our Romy (short for Romeo)).  Romy was 71 at 7 months.

Keith, Soo, Dusty, and Romy