Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Newman the Moose

What's scary is that he's right!  Pyr's are great "girl bait!"  That's
how I met my ex!  He was walking in the park with his pyr and he was
just so cute I couldn't resist (the pyr not him...)  Got rid of him and
got my own pyrs!  Ha Ha!!

Shannon, Allie, Levi (both pyrs) and two grumpy cats

Rhonda Collins wrote:

>>         In the picture my youngest was 3 (since turned 4), and my
>> oldest was
>> 9, Duncan was 4 months.  How old is your pup now?
>

> Pyr Newman the Moose is now 9 1/2 months. Haven't weighed him in the
> past month or so, though.  I laughed at my youngest son the other day.
> He borrowed Newman and took him back to school with him (he goes to
> Trinity University here in San Antonio) so he could walk him around
> campus and "troll" for girls. Girls are attracted to big, fluffy dogs,
> you see, so he makes good "girl bait".
begin:vcard
n:Russell, MPA;Shannon
tel;fax:(330) 325-5910
tel;work:(330) 325-6500
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:NEOUCOM;Research & Sponsored Programs
adr:;;4209 State Route 44;Rootstown;Ohio;44272;
version:2.1
email;internet:smrussel@neoucom.edu
title:Research Administrator
x-mozilla-cpt:;-19248