[pyrnet] Fw: Lost Dane - please help

Dear Friends...

We need your help in finding a lost dog. My close friend, John
Schoenherr (Shomaur Great Danes), lost his "little girl" on
Friday
2/1, when someone intentionally let three of his dogs out of
their
yard. Two of them were recovered within an hour, but one of
them, "Aurora", a 2yr old
Black with white-makings Great Dane is still missing, and was
last
seen on Saturday
2/2. She was wearing a purple collar with John's number on it,
and
she is
microchipped. She is missing from her home in Malvern (Chester
County, Pa) but there have been reports of possible sightings as
far
away as Deleware County, Pa. Please if you live in this area,
please
keep your eye out for this precious baby. Even a report that she
is
still loose, but alive would bring hope to a heartbroken family.
Please pass this along to any dog related lists you might belong
to.
The more people aware and watching for her, the better chance we
have
of bringing her home. If you do see her, please drop an e-mail to
me
at lostris@chesco.com and I'll pass along the information to her
worried family.

Erin Spangler