[pyrnet] Pyrs and Jeep seats

I was looking at a Jeep Wrangler yesterday. Does anyone have experience and
know if a Pyr can sit on the back seat without having to sit sideways and
take up the entire seat?  Em can't sit in the front bucket seat of my Toyota
- her butt is too big.  They told me to bring Em in for a test sit LOL. The
smaller ones would love it and would be able to see out the window.  I don't
know if I could cram all of them in a Wrangler though.

Julie
 Well, don't that beat the mousy band.
 "The Green Mile"

 http://homepage.mac.com/raven4luck/