RE: [pyrnet] Pyrs and Jeep seats

Hi Julie,
	I don't have a wrangler, but I do have a cherokee. When I first got it,
Garth (previous pyr) would climb over the seat from the cargo area and lay
on the back seat. He had to lay on it or sit sideways. One day he was laying
on the back seat and I had to make a panic stop. He ended up on his side on
the floor and I have to say it was very difficult to get him out of there.
He was really wedged in there. After that, all dogs are relegated to the
cargo area - no arguments.

Elaine and Pico

P.S. I always wanted a wrangler.