Re: [pyrnet] Help! Scary neurological incident

----- Original Message -----
From: Sariena
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 9:17 PM
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] Help! Scary neurological incident

Hi, can dogs walk in their sleep?
.
Sariena

Not sure about sleep walking in dogs. But I have been a sleep walker my entire life. I even got outside a few times while sleep walking as a child. If I wake up and I am in bed with my feet at the head of the bed I know I have been up. For some reason I always get back in bed backwards.

My brother Michael would yell, scream and swear while having night terrors as a child. He seems to have out grown that as he matured.
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau