Re: [pyrnet] Help! Scary neurological incident

Kendra, I would surely take Kelly to the vet. As Joe said, I don't know
what tests would be warranted, but I'd look into it. Also, the absence of
any sound doesn't necessarily indicate no pain--pyrs, especially the
females, are notoriously stoical. If it was a seizure of some kind, they
can often be fairly well controlled with medications.
Good luck, and let us know what you find out.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori