Re: [pyrnet] Help! Scary neurological incident

>I tell people all the time that one of the "problems" with this
> breed is that they never do you the plain common courtesy of simply dying.
> You almost always have to make that choice.  And it is a dreadfully painful
> choice.

It's such a hard choice but given the alternative of not being with my
beloved pet when she/he dies would be worse for me.  I've held two dogs
while they've been euthanized and such a peaceful presence went right
through my soul.

Julie
 Well, don't that beat the mousy band.
 "The Green Mile"