Re: [pyrnet] Don't get no respect

.  However I will admit that there were one or two times when one of them got a wild hair while on lead and took off with me plowing furrows in the dirt yelling "NO, STOP, BAD DOG."

Well, let me tell ya, getting dragged in the dirt must be a right of passage for giant dog moms. Got used to that -- it's the dragging over asphalt, into mailboxes and around the curve that bothers me! Bailey the Bear is doing some better, but still needs an alpha roll occasionally..no, but seriously folks, not chasing cats, cars and other dogs while on lead is still a challenge. We're learning slowly but surely -- still, all out there, pray for our bones!