Re: [pyrnet] Westminster Winner's!

Yes, I suppose it did. Westminster's BOS was BOB at the Euk Cup. But, look at the stats, happens quite infrequently in Pyrs. I've seen some really lovely bitches passed over for BOB and given BOS simply because they were bitches. Even when the quality of the dog was less than that of the bitch. Sometimes judges don't want to rock the boat. <G> Anyone know who was entered at the Euk show in Pyrs? Just wondering about the competition.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com