[pyrnet] Finicky Romy

Hi all,
Do Pyr pups slow down growth around 8 months?  Romy (male) is not gaining as
much weight as in the past (about 4-5 lbs last month, where for the past
bunch of months he has gained about 10 lbs/mth or more).  He is also becoming
rather picky about his food...we have to pour over some canned stuff with
gravy and stir it well to get him to eat it.

Otherwise, he is the same pup as always.  Very playful, happy, etc.  He is
about 75lbs at 8mths, 27" at the shoulder, good flesh, etc.

Should I be concerned or is this the normal growth pattern?

Keith, Soo, Dusty, and Romy