Re: [pyrnet] hot spot?

In a message dated 02/17/2002 4:06:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, campsite@catskill.net writes:

I'm  going to put some Furazolidone Aerosol Powder (topical antibacterial for wounds and sores), or I have KenVet Wound Powder (nitrofurazone antibacterial).  Or does anyone have any other suggestions?  I'm also curious if this is a hot spot, but it's not summertime....    Pooh Bear is fine, and my goats are healthy.  I'm going to keep her inside for a few days until she clears up.

I haven't tried either of the powders you mention, but the best thing I've found to dry up, and heal hot spots is Gold Bond Medicated powder.  Charlie