Re: [pyrnet] hot spot?

Eliza was sick all during Christmas vacation - just not herself and wanting
to go off in a corner and not be around anyone.  I had had her groomed, and
she looked beautiful with her hair all nice and fluffy.  But the groomers
did not allow her undercoat to dry, and underneath all that beautiful coat
was a nasty hot spot forming.  I was horrified when I finally discovered it.
  Home treatment (Gold Bond, etc.) did nothing to help it.  After a bit of a
shave and 10 days of antiobiotics, she was once again her own self.

Pam & Eliza & Olympia in Dallas