Re: [pyrnet] Oh, Lordy!

In a message dated 2/20/02 7:35:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, rhonda@castlepublishing.com writes:

And, yes, I DO have to consider peace in our household. Frankly, my hubby
is a real pain in the butt when I go against him on something he has set
his mind on, and I NEVER hear the end of it. Believe me, I'd still be in
the proverbial doghouse if I did this behind his back. And he's similarly
almost impossible to sway when he's made up his mind, the turkey.

Understanding all of this and knowing this all along, what did you seek from the list in the way of advise?

Joe