Re: [pyrnet] BARF prices

It's on barfworld.com

For some reason the prices for the frozen foods (prepackaged) are not listed
in all areas.  Prices will not come up in California or Arizona, for
instance. The NY site does not have the complete listing.
One site I have found that is complete is Missouri.  Under "order online" use
"USA" the "Missouri".

The entire wedsite is quite interesting. Pretty long to read through and
digest immediately.  I felt some of the additive (foods) were a little over
the top, but, what they hey.

WAY out of my buget, with 7 to feed, but might interest some folks.

Linda in AZ