Re: [pyrnet] Family jewels

>You really shouldn't have a pet if
you're not prepared to take care of it.<

Rhonda,

Jess isn't being cruel she is speaking from the heart.  And in truth I
second her opinion.  Neutering is a 'must' for non-breeding stock.  I have
no idea how long you have been married, but most wives learn how to work
deals with their husbands.  If this is really import to you (as important as
it is to Newman) then you will get him neutered, unless of course you a
concerned about physical violence, in which case I strongly suggest you and
the dog move out.

Tea