[pyrnet] Longest lived Pyrs?

I just realized that Sirius was going to be 12 real soon--in May.
What are the longest lived Pyrs of which you are aware? The vets
always told me that most of the larger breeds they have experience
with are lucky to be around 8-10 years, so I'm pretty happy he's
still with us.

One thing I'm wondering about though is his coat quality. He had that
episode about 1 1/2-2 years ago where he ended up on cortisone, etc.
His hair got very thin and scurfy and lots fell out (not bald but
sparse).  Then it all grew back very thickly--in summer! With the
long, hotter than usual season this year, I ended up clipping him as
he was so uncomfortable. Yet, he just hasn't grown it back like I
would have expected. His ruff is thin and tail are pretty scraggly.
He seems very thin. Is this typical for geriatric dogs his age? Is
there anything I can give him to improve his coat and condition?

Thanks,
Sue