[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020221

In a message dated 2/22/2002 12:07:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

Frankly, my hubby > is a real pain in the butt when I go against him on something he has set > his mind on, and I NEVER hear the end of it. Believe me, I'd still be in > the proverbial doghouse if I did this behind his back. And he's similarly > almost impossible to sway when he's made up his mind, the turkey. > > <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I ran into this a few years ago with My Hubby~~caught Me completley by suprise !!
Since I don't breed, Don't show, all of our dogs have always been altered~~No hesitation, not a problem !
Then, comes An"D"~  Hubby wanted to "Show Him"~~(Others, more experienced ,had told us that He was "show quality")~~~Hubby found out very fast that those little peices of colored ribbon translated into a lot of work !~~~( My hat is off to all of You that do show)~~
Time passed, An"D" started growing up , Hubby started loosing interest~~but~~~He refused to let Me have An"D" altered !!
I fussed, I got the Vet to talk to Him, then, I fussed some more ! Hubby absolutley refused !!  As it will , An'D" decided that He was "tough stuff", didn't have to obey, He was now a "teenager"~~Since Hubby travels quite a bit, Guess Who was around the house with this dog ?
Hubby came home after being gone for a week~~
My only response to Him ? " I can't believe that you think more of that dog's BALLS than You do of Me !!"
Well, An"D" got "altered that very week   !   <BG>
Pamc