Re: [pyrnet]Brag

In a message dated 2/21/02 8:21:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, Steelmoment@aol.com writes:

Yep you are : )    Didn't Mayou's breeding produce pups on November 16th 2001?   Am I confused?

No, I was.  Pups are fine.  They are 12 weeks old today.  So far so good.  Tall, very heavy puppies (not fat at all, just solid).  Very elegant heads and long hocks, bodies.  Different than we see here, but that is no surprise.  Just need to grow up now and see if all this comes together.  8 week evaluation was very good and so far continues.  I will see about some pictures.  Dam was heavy line bred on Quibbletown.

Joe

Joe